Print labels quickly and easily. The PT-P700 offers simple connectivity – so there's no software or drivers to install. Simply connect to your computer via the included USB cable and launch the built-in software to get started creating professional labels using your own keyboard.
Create multi-line labels using fonts and graphics on your computer. Fast print speeds and automatic label cutting help speed large labeling jobs along. For more advanced labeling, such as including bar codes or printing from a database, you can use the P-touch Editor software‡.
Print labels up to 24mm wide, with large crisp text up to 48pt. The PT-P700 is compatible with durable, TZe series tapes – great for indoor applications or harsher environments – such as outdoors. Choose from a variety of colors and sizes, including Extra-strength adhesive, Acid free‡, Cable and wire, Tamper evident, Fabric iron-on, Super narrow or decorative Simply Stylish. The split back tapes offer a hassle free application, with easy peel and stick.
• No software or drivers to install - just connect via included USB cable to get started
• Create large, durable labels up to 24mm wide - suitable for indoor or outdoor use
• Customize labels using fonts and graphics on your computer
• Quickly create multi-line labels using the built-in software and your own keyboard
• Fast print speeds and automatic label cutting help support efficient labeling
• Download templates from the Cloud to add to your P-touch Editor label library‡
• When finished, simply turn it off and unplug. No software is left behind on your computer
• Powered by AC adapter (included) or 6 x AA batteries (sold separately)
• Includes 0.94" (24mm) laminated starter tape, AC adapter, USB cable and software‡
Easy-to-use Brother™ P-touch® PT-P700 Features Built-in Plug & Label Software for Windows® or Mac®.
The P-touch PT-P700 is an easy-to-use label maker that connects via the included USB cable to nearly any computer in your office.1 It’s perfect for multi-user offices looking for simple connectivity and the ability to quickly create a wide variety of professional labels using a full-sized computer monitor and keyboard. It’s great for individual label printing, but particularly well-suited to multi-label creation jobs thanks to print speeds up to 30mm per second, repeat printing capability and an automatic cutter to help save time.
* The easy-to-use PT-P700 is the label maker your entire office will love!
Built-in Plug & Label connectivity lets you easily connect to a PC or Mac computer to quickly start creating labels. No need to install software or drivers!
The PT-P700 includes pre-loaded labeling software that allows you to simply plug into a PC or Mac computer and almost immediately begin designing and printing labels. Enjoy the convenience of designing labels using a monitor and a familiar, full-sized keyboard. The PT-P700 works with almost any computer in your office1, so it can be shared with ease and won’t leave behind any drivers or software after its been disconnected (though you have the option of saving labels you’ve created directly to your computer). Use the included AC cable to power the unit, or make it truly portable by running it on 6 AA batteries (not included).
* Pre-installed label design software works with almost any computer without installing drivers or additional software.
P-touch Editor Label Design Software helps you print a wide range of professional-looking labels from your Windows or Mac computer.
P-touch Editor Label Design software, available for both Windows and Mac,2 enables you to connect to your computer with the included USB cable to create an impressive array of professional labels in sizes up to 24 mm wide. Plus, enjoy the added functionality of printing barcodes and printing labels with information stored in a Excel® or Access® database on your computer. Choose from pre-installed label templates or make your own labels using the fonts, symbols and graphics already on your computer. The enhanced P-touch Editor software for PC lets you download additional label templates from the Cloud3 to add to your personal template library.4 This powerful software also automatically detects the color of your tape, presenting a true WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) label design experience.4
* P-touch Editor Label Design Software makes creating professional labels with your full-size keyboard quick and easy.
Works with a variety of Brother P-touch tapes from the long-lasting laminated TZe Series.
The PT-P700 uses tapes from our best-selling TZe laminated tape family. Text and images printed on TZe tape are protected by a thin, clear film to withstand water, grease, fading, abrasion, heat, cold, and demanding indoor and outdoor environments. Choose from a wide variety of TZe tapes to match your application – use Standard Laminated Tapes for general workplace labeling, or use one of our specialty tapes for identifying wires and cables, or adding tamper-evident security. There’s even non-laminated fabric iron-on tape for labeling uniforms, linens, and more. The PT-P700 includes a 24mm (approximately .94”) laminated tape to get you started with your labeling almost immediately.
* Choose from a variety of fonts, frames, and icons to create the perfect label.
At your side with free phone support for the life of your product.
At Brother, our goal is to provide you with products that you can depend on to consistently deliver high performance, reliability, and value for your business. That’s why we stand behind your purchase with a two-year limited warranty and FREE phone support for the life of your product. Whether you have a product question or a technical issue, Brother is always at your side.
* Brother is at your side with free phone support for the life of your product.
Images are for illustrative purposes only. Actual output (such as font and margins) may vary. All trademarks referenced herein are the property of their respective companies. Windows Vista and Windows are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Mac and Mac OS are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries.
1. Compatible with Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Mac v10.6x, 10.7x, and 10.8x.
2. Windows design software and drivers are found on included CD-ROM. Mac design software and drivers available for download at solutions.brother.com.
3. Internet connection required. PC version only.
4. Enhanced features available only for PC version of P-touch Editor software.
- Brother 2-year Carry-In Warranty (Brother Service Center)
|PRINTER TECHNOLOGY||Label Printer|