Office Color Inkjet Printers
HP Officejet Pro 6230 ePrinter (E3E03A)
Professional colour documents and eye-catching marketing materials for business—for up to 50% less cost per page than lasers. This ePrinter is designed for productivity and mobile printing to keep business moving—at work, home, or on the go.
Printing professional colour—for up to 50% lower cost per page than lasers— and staying productive on the go with easy mobile printing.
Professional colour for less than lasers
• Look professional with every page, using Original HP pigment inks for vibrant, durable prints.
• Count on a better value for frequent printing with Original HP high-yield individual ink cartridges.
• Set the pace for success—with speeds up to 18 pages per minute (ppm) black-and-white and 10 ppm colour.
• Save up to 50% on paper with automatic two-sided printing of documents and borderless colour brochures.
Print on your terms
• Print wirelessly from your smartphone, tablet, and notebook—no router or access to local network required.
• Print photos, documents, and more when you're on the go—from virtually anywhere—using HP ePrint.
• Easily connect to your local network and the Internet, wirelessly or using the 10/100 Ethernet port.
• Boost productivity, with the free HP All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app for high-quality mobile scanning.
Productivity features to keep business rolling
• Turn up the print volume. Reload paper less often and handle large print jobs, using the 225-sheet paper tray.
• Depend on a printer with an up to 15,000-page monthly duty cycle—the perfect fit for reliable colour printing.
• Lock in quality. For fast-drying results that resist fading for decades, HP recommends ColorLok® paper.
 Cost-per-page (CPP) claim compares the majority of multi-pass colour laser printers <$300 USD as of February 2014, based on market share as reported by Q4 2013 IDC. CPP for laser supplies are based on published specifications of the manufacturers’ highest-capacity cartridges. HP Officejet Pro CPP based on HP 934XL/935XL ink cartridges estimated street price, published yield, and continuous printing. Actual prices may vary. Actual yields may vary based on images printed and other factors. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies
 Local printing requires mobile device and printer to be on the same wireless network or have a direct wireless connection. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. Remote printing requires an Internet connection to an HP web-connected printer. App or software and HP ePrint account registration may also be required. Wireless broadband use requires separately purchased service contract for mobile devices. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. See http://www.hp.com/go/mobileprinting for more details.
 Fade resistance based on paper-industry predictions for acid-free papers and Original HP inks; colorant stability data at room temperature based on similar systems tested per ISO 11798 and ISO 18909. Water resistance based on HP internal testing, using paper with the ColorLok® logo.
 Based on HP 934XL High Yield Black Original Ink Cartridges and HP 935XL High Yield colour ink cartridges. High-yield ink cartridges not included; purchase separately. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies. Value compared with estimated street price and average page yield of standard-yield HP 934/935 ink cartridges. Actual pricing may vary.
 After first set of ISO test pages. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims
 Mobile device must be connected directly to the printer’s wireless network prior to printing. Depending on mobile device, an app or driver may also be required. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point.
 Check your compatible device's official app store for HP ePrint app download availability. Requires an Internet connection to an HP ePrint-enabled printer. Printer requires ePrint account registration. App or software may be required. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. Print times and connection speeds may vary. Wireless broadband use requires separately purchased service contract for mobile devices. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Learn more at http://www.hp.com/go/mobileprinting
 Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz routers only.
 Mobile device requires wireless access point and an Internet connection. Compatible with iPhone® 4 and later, iPad® 4th generation, iPad mini™, iPad Air™, and iPod® 5G using iOS 7or later, and mobile devices using Android™ 4.0.x or later. Features controlled may vary by mobile device operating system. Scan/copy control requires mobile device and printer be on the same wireless network or through wireless direct connection to printer. For mobile scanning, device camera requires 5 megapixels or greater with autofocus capability.
- HP 1 Year Limited Warranty (HP Service Centers)
|Color||Print In Color|
|PRINTER TECHNOLOGY||Inkjet Printer|
|Resolution (DPI)||600 x 1200 dpi|
|Monthly Print||200 to 800 pages|
|Monthly Duty Cycle||15000 pages|