How to reset brother drum counter in 4 steps !
Are you facing " Change Drum " error message even you did changed new drum for your brother printer? Yes, you might need to do some tricky on your brother printer to reset drum counter.
For Brother HL printers:
- Change the drum, keep the front door open while the printer is on;
- Press and hold the “GO” button until all lights are lit;
- Once all light are lit, release the “GO” button and close the front door;
- Make sure the drum light is off;
- The counter is reset.
For Brother MFC, DCP multiple function machines:
- Open the front door where you put the cartridge in, push the “clear” or “option” button;
- It will prompt you: “Change drum, 1-Yes, 2-No”;
- Press 1, accept, the machine will reset the drum life.
- Close the front door, done!
If this solution cant solve your printer problem, please call us at 1700-81-8170 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org