Shipping Info & Return Policy
"Most cases in Peninsular Malaysia, orders are delivered next working day"
Our Delivery Schedule
• Order Saturday, Sunday or Monday before 2PM to expect delivery Tuesday
• Order Tuesday before 2PM to expect delivery Wednesday
• Order Wednesday before 2PM to expect delivery Thursday
• Order Thursday before 2PM to expect delivery Friday
• Order Friday before 2PM to expect delivery Monday
You will be notified of your order confirmation via E-mail.
Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you need further assistance on shipping info.
Shipment maybe delayed if:
a) your address is incomplete.
b) you do not provide us with a valid phone number or email address.
c) we are unable to get in touch with you to verify your order.
We offer Skynet. We reserve the rights to select the shipping method and carriers to meet your requirement.
Terms & Conditions
For more than RM 50 in a single receipt, customer can enjoy free delivery only for Klang Valley.
Printer Bullet guarantees all purchases with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. With an extensive selection of affordable printer cartridges, we offer refunds and exchanges on our entire range of products.
When you shop with Printer Bullet, you are always protected by our comprehensive refund and exchange policy that covers all defective and unopened products.
If you receive a defective product, Printer Bullet will pay for you to return it, and we will send out a replacement for free. Refunds offered for defective products do not include the original shipping and handling charges. For details and specifics by item, review our return policy below.
Here are the rules to follow for your return:
- Exchanges will be issued if the return is requested within 180 days (6 months). No refunds will be issued after this period.
- Each return MUST have an RMA number, "a Return Merchandise Authorization" number. Email us at email@example.com to request an RMA number and be sure to indicate the reason for your return.
- Please write down your RMA number on the outside of the box that contains the merchandise you want to return. One RMA number can only be issued for one invoice. If you have different items from different invoices, then you need to request a different RMA number for each return. When returning the product, we strongly recommend the use of a carrier that can track packages. You are also responsible for insuring the returned item. Printer Bullet will not be responsible for any shipping loss
- Physical damage to the returned product will void the product's warranty and the RMA policy
Please click here for RMA in PDF form or click here for Excel form.
A) Return Policy:
- Customer is RESPONSIBLE for return it to our service center.
- We will not ship replacement merchandise until receipt of damaged or defective item.
- One for one replacement for the ones you have already used and are at least 50% full in powder weight.
- Defective products that you have already used and are less than 50% full in powder weight; you will be charged 50% of original purchase price for one for one replacement.
- All defective or damaged returns are subject to verification by our technical staff.
- We recommend a shipping method that is traceable so that your shipment will not be lost in the mail.
- Failure to return a product within the return period will be deemed to be an acceptance of the product.
B) Refund Policy:
- We PROMISE to refund you if the replacement still fails in your equipment.
- Shipping & Handling charges are non-refundable.
- Customers receiving free shipping will be charged RM 15.00 for handling if their order is returned for a refund of the original purchase price.
- Most merchandise may be refunded within 10 working days of receiving your returned product.
- Genuine Original OEM cartridges are non-refundable.
C) Cancel Order:
- If you want to cancel an order, please call us 1700 81 8170 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org ( include order number & full name ). We don't accept email order cancellation.
- A 50% restocking fee will be added to cancellations that have been shipped out.